Wine Club Membership Details
- Create your online Member account to monitor important dates and make any change to your account: hawksviewwinery.com/members
- Wine may only be purchased by and delivered to persons who are 21 years of age or older. By joining the Wine Club, you validate that you and the person who receives your wine are of age.
- Benefits are non-transferable & non-changeable; limit to two (2) people per membership.
- Members receive four (4) shipments per year; please see our website or log into your account for more details about the pick-up and shipping schedule.
- Wine Club shipments that are held at the winery for more than one (1) year will be forfeited and a refund or credit will not be offered.
- We urge will-call members to pick up their shipments within the shipment month.
- Members have 60 days to pick up their shipment at the winery. After the will-call period ends, club shipments will be mailed to the address on file and applicable shipping fees & tax will be applied
- Due to limited quantities, shipment-specific wines are only guaranteed during that shipment month. If the wine is no longer available by the time of pick-up, we will replace it with wine of equal value. Wines of lesser or greater value will either be credited or charged the difference.
- When your wine is delivered, it must be signed for someone 21 years or older.
- UPS or FedEx will attempt to deliver packages three (3) times before sending it back to Hawks View.
- If you need your package reshipped or re-routed, please contact the Wine Club directly at (503) 625-1591. A re-shipping fee will be applied to all orders that are re-shipped.
Canceling Your Membership
- You may cancel your membership after you have purchased two (2) bottles to activate your membership and received two (2) automatically billed Wine Club Shipments.
- Memberships are billed on the first day of the shipment month. Any cancellations must be processed before the 1st of the shipment month to avoid being charged for the next shipment. Shipments processed prior to the cancellation are non-refundable, even if not yet received.
- Should you decide to terminate your Club Membership before your second shipment is received, the credit card on file will be charged for past discounts
- You may only cancel your membership by calling the Wine Club directly at (503) 625-1591 or emailing: email@example.com
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information will only be used by Hawks View Winery and will not be sold or shared with anyone.
Wine Club Memberships are void where prohibited.
We reserve the right to change or amend the Wine Club at any time.
Wine Club FAQ
How much does it cost to join the Wine Club?
A two-bottle purchase is required to sign up for the Wine Club.
Are there annual or hidden fees?
If I'm a pick up member, how long do I have until my wine is automatically shipped to me?
We know life can get busy, so we’ll hold onto your wine for up to 60 days before processing shipping on your shipment.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
You will receive a number of personalized benefits that include a 20% discount on all purchases, complimentary tastings, invitations to events and first access to new releases and Member-only wines.
When do my benefits begin?
Your benefits are activated immediately upon enrollment.
When will I be billed?
You will be billed four times per year, in the spring, summer, fall and winter for your Wine Club shipments. However, you may purchase additional wine at any time through our Tasting Room or Online Store and your Member discount will be applied.
How will I know when my credit card will be charged?
You will receive an email notification one-two weeks prior to the billing of your Wine Club shipment, announcing the wine releases and ship or pick-up date.
What address should I use for shipping?
We suggest that you provide an address that will guarantee delivery on the first attempt, such as a business address. A signature by a recipient 21 years of age or older is required upon delivery.
How long does my membership last?
Your membership renews automatically after each shipment. Your membership can be canceled at any time after purchasing two bottles to sign up, and accepting your first two automatic shipments.
How can I make changes to my Wine Club account?
Members can make changes by logging into their Wine Club account online or contacting us directly.
Can I have someone else pick up my shipment?
Yes, you may have a friend or family member pick up your Wine Club shipment for you. Please be sure to contact us and we will place a special note on your account.
How do I cancel my membership?
We would hate to see you go, but if you wish to cancel your membership please contact the Wine Club prior to the billing of your next Wine Club shipment, either by phone: 503-625-1591 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.