Wine Club Membership Details
The Wine Club Department will automatically charge your credit card for the wines in the current shipment, plus applicable tax and shipping.
Wine Club shipments that are held at the winery for more than one (1) year will be forfeited and a refund or credit will not be offered.
- Create your online Member account to monitor important dates and make any change to your account: hawksviewwinery.com/members
- Wine may only be purchased by and delivered to persons who are 21 years of age or older. By joining the Wine Club, you validate that you and the person who receives your wine are of age.
- Benefits are non-transferable & non-changeable; limit to two (2) people per membership.
- Members receive four (4) shipments per year; please see our website or log into your account for more details about the pick-up and shipping schedule.
- The Wine Club Department will automatically charge your credit card for the wines in the current shipment, plus applicable tax and shipping.
- Wine Club shipments that are held at the winery for more than one (1) year will be forfeited and refund or credit will not be offered.
By joining the Wine Club, you agree to our terms and conditions
- Complimentary tasting flight (6) 1oz pours, for you and a guest per day; or (1) 6oz glass of wine for you and a guest per day.
- Access to Member's Only tasting rooms
- 20% off tasting flights or glass of wine for additional guests visiting with the member, limit 6 additional guests per day; limited by table size
- 20% Discount on wine, merchandise and event tickets purchased in the tasting room or online store
- 25% Discount on full case purchases in the tasting room or online store
- First access to newly released wines
- Complimentary tasting for you and a guest once per day at our sister wineries, Ponte Winery and BOTTAIA Winery in Temecula, California)
- Members have 60 days to pick up their shipment at the winery. After the will-call period ends, club shipments will be mailed to the address on file and applicable shipping fees & tax will be applied.
- Due to limited quantities, shipment-specific wines are only guaranteed during that shipment month. If the wine is no longer available during the will-call period, we will replace it with wine of equal value. Wines of lesser or greater value will either be credited or charged the difference.
- When your wine is delivered, it must be signed for by someone 21 years or older.
- We are unable to ship wine to PO Boxes, and we will ship only to those states which allow legal shipments of wine.
- UPS or FedEx will attempt to deliver packages three (3) times before sending it back to Hawks View.
- If you need your package reshipped or re-routed, please contact the Wine Club directly at (503) 625-1591. A re-shipping fee will be applied to all orders that are re-shipped.
Canceling Your Membership
- You may cancel your membership without penalty after purchasing four (4) activation bottles comprised of the current Wine Club shipment and one (1) automatic shipment. Should you decide to terminate your Club Membership before your first automatic shipment is received, the credit card on file will be charged for past discounts received.
- Membership cancellations must be requested prior to the 1st of the shipment month to avoid being charged for the next shipment. Shipments processed prior to the cancellation are non-refundable, even if not yet received.
- You may cancel your membership by calling the Wine Club directly at (503) 625-1591, emailing: email@example.com or through our online form.
Wine Club Memberships are void where prohibited.
Please click here for the full Terms & Conditions of Hawks View Winery’s Wine Club Membership.
WINE CLUB FAQ
How much does it cost to join the Wine Club?
The purchase of four (4) activation bottles is required to sign up for the Wine Club.
Are there annual or hidden fees?
There are no membership fees.
If I'm a pick up member, how long do I have until my wine is automatically shipped to me?
We know life can get busy, so we hold your wine for 60 days before processing shipping to the address on file.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
You will receive a number of personalized benefits that include a 20% discount on all wine purchases, complimentary tastings, invitations to events and first access to new releases and Member-only wines.
When do my benefits begin?
Your benefits are activated immediately upon purchase of the four (4) activation bottles.
When will I be billed?
You will automatically be billed four (4) times per year - Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter - for your Wine Club shipments. However, you may purchase additional wine at any time in the Tasting Room or through our Online Store. Member discount will be applied.
How will I know when my credit card will be charged?
Please see Shipment Schedule for billing dates. For your convenience, we send email reminders prior to the billing of your Wine Club shipment.
What address should I use for shipping?
We suggest that you provide an address that will guarantee delivery on the first attempt. A signature by a recipient 21 years of age or older is required upon delivery.
How long does my membership last?
Your membership renews automatically after each shipment. Your membership can be cancelled at any time after receiving one (1) automatically billed shipment.
How can I make changes to my Wine Club account?
Members can make changes by logging into their Wine Club account online or contacting us directly.
Can I have someone else pick up my shipment?
Yes, you may have a friend or family member pick up your Wine Club shipment for you. Please be sure to contact us and we will place a special note on your account.