Cold & Hot Weather Advisory
During cold weather (32 degrees and below) and hot weather (75 degrees and above), there is a high chance the wine will be damaged in transit. In the instances, we will hold onto your wine until the weather is more favorable for shipping wine. You will be notified by the Wine Club Department as soon as your wine is shipped. Hawks View is not liable for any packages damaged due to cold or hot weather.
- All orders will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow 2 business days to process your order before shipping.
- Orders placed after 2:00pm PST are processed the following business day.
- Delivery of the package depends on the distance from our winery and the day and time the order was received.
- All orders are shipped Monday through Friday and delivered Monday through Saturday.
- Orders are shipped through UPS Ground, unless expedited shipping is specified.
- We do not offer International sales or shipping at this time.
- UPS cannot deliver wine to P.O. boxes, so please provide a physical address where someone 21 or older can sign for the wine.
- All packages containing alcohol must be signed for upon delivery by an adult (21 years of age or older). UPS will not leave such packages on the door step, even if the recipient has requested this.
- UPS will attempt to deliver packages containing alcohol 3 times before sending it back to Hawks View Winery. Hawks View Winery is not responsible for additional shipping charges.
- If a package returns, please contact the Wine Club Department at (503) 625-1591. A re-shipping fee will be applied to all orders that are reshipped.
- Once your order has been processed and a change of address is required while in route, a one-time complimentary reroute will be honored. For all future reroutes, after the one-time complimentary reroute, a charge of $22.00 will be applied to the order.
- Orders of a Magnum (1.5 liter), 1 case, 12 bottles or 36lbs may be shipped in two separate packages. Shipping rates vary.
Wine Shipping Restrictions and Ordering Limits
Due to many state and local laws, Hawks View Winery is only able to ship wine to the states listed below. Some restrictions to states, zip codes and/or ordering limits are also below. These laws do not affect shipping of Non-Wine Products. We will be happy to ship orders not containing wine to any U.S. destination.
The laws regarding the direct shipment of wine are constantly changing. For more information and a state by state analysis of direct shipping laws, please visit the Wine Institute site.
* Please note: Limits are in addition to Wine Club shipments.
Hawks View Winery Shipment by State Restrictions
- Arizona - up to 6 cases per individual per calendar year
- California - No restrictions
- Colorado - No restrictions
- District of Columbia - 1 case per individual per calendar month
- Florida - No restrictions
- Georgia - 12 cases per individual per calendar year
- Idaho - 24 cases per individual per calendar year
- Illinois - 12 cases per individual per calendar year
- Iowa - No restrictions
- Massachusetts - 12 cases per individual per calendar year
- Maryland - 18 cases per household per calendar year
- Minnesota - 2 cases per individual per calendar year.
- Missouri - 2 cases per individual per calendar month
- Nebraska - 9 liters (1 case) per individual per calendar month
- New York - 18 liters (2 cases) per individual per calendar month
- North Carolina - 2 cases per individual per calendar month
- Ohio - 24 cases per household per calendar year
- Oregon - 2 cases per individual per calendar month
- Pennsylvania - 36 cases per individual per calendar year
- Tennessee - 27 liters (3 cases) per individual per calendar year/ 9 liters (1 case) per individual per calendar month
- Texas - 3.75 cases per individual per calendar month
- Virginia - 2 cases per individual per calendar month
- Washington - No restrictions
Persons must be 21 years of age or older to shop on www.hawksviewwinery.com or view our Online Store. By entering our website, you verify that you are legally able to consume alcohol and understand all the risks (health, legal and other) that may occur by doing so.
Wine will only be purchased and delivered to persons who are at least 21 years of age. By placing an order, you validate that you and the person who accepts delivery will be 21 years of age or older. When your wine is delivered, the person accepting delivery may be required to show identification. Wine will not be delivered to a visibly intoxicated person.
Return and Refund Policy
Return of Package
If you are unable to sign for your wine package on any of the 3 delivery attempts, UPS will return your package back to the winery. You have the option to have the package held for pick-up or reshipped for an additional shipping fee. Please contact us directly at (503) 625-1591 for any questions or concerns regarding delivery.
Refund of Package
Federal law states alcoholic beverages can only be returned or exchanged if the product is spoiled, deteriorated or contaminated.
Once your Wine Club Shipment, Online Store or Tasting Room Order has been processed and a change of address is required while in route, a one-time complimentary reroute will be honored. Please contact the Wine Club Department at (503) 625-1591 directly. All future reroutes, after the one time complimentary reroute, a charge of $22.00 will be applied to the order.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information will only be used by Hawks View Winery and will not be sold or shared with anyone.
We at Hawks View Winery understand your concerns about the security of online transactions. Therefore, our site is equipped with the most advanced Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology available to ensure the privacy of any information you submit through this site.