To ensure a safe and pleasant experience for our team and our guests, we are following the COVID-19 mandates of the State and Federal governments, and we thank you in advance for understanding and following the guidelines our staff has been given. Reservations are Required.
Seating is limited. We want to be able to host as many of our members and guests as possible, in a safe, timely, and orderly way.
We are providing 90 minutes of service per reservation, so please arrive on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes past your reservation we will not be able to seat you. After the conclusion of your visit, we kindly ask that you release your table to your server. Respecting the 90-minute timeframe will allow us to prepare for the next reservation on the schedule. The seating configurations on the Deck and the Tasting Counter will be pre-assigned, so please leave the furniture as we have placed it for your reservation.
Please Make your Reservation Online or call (503) 625-1591. As you can imagine, our phone lines are very busy so we appreciate your use of our online reservation system! thank you for your patience in these difficult times…
What to Expect When You Visit
Here are guidelines to ensure the safety of all of our
Wine Club Members, guests, and associates.
• Please refrain from visiting the winery if you have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms.
• We request that you wear face coverings prior to entry of the winery.
• Face coverings may be removed after you have been seated or escorted to your reserved tasting area.
• Please maintain 6 feet separation from others not within your party.
• Please practice hand hygiene and cough etiquette. We encourage you to utilize the hand
sanitizing stations available in our public areas.
• Our dine-in and Tasting Room capacity has been reduced to ensure tables and
tasting areas are distanced 6 feet apart.
• Groups are limited to 8 guests maximum.
Rain or shine, we're pouring wine! In case of inclement weather, please prepare to be seated outside as indoor seating will be unavailable. Due to limited space and seating, we are not able to welcome guests under the age of 21, pets, or permit outside food & beverage. We look forward to welcoming our underage guests and furry friends when we can safely open other areas of the winery.
Our Commitment to Your Safety
• The Tasting Room capacities will be limited to 50% occupancy, with tables distanced 6 feet apart.
• All of our associates will be wearing face masks.
• There will be consistent and thorough sanitizing of surfaces prior to and following your visit.
• We will be observing rigorous sanitation and disinfection protocols in our service areas.
• Public areas and restrooms will be sanitized regularly.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available in our public areas.
• Guests will be offered single-use menus and wine lists.
Finally and most importantly, we appreciate your loyalty and friendship and
thank you for supporting us at Hawks View.
Still Not Ready to Venture Out? We Get It...
We continue to have drive-by wine sales and pick up available. No excuse not to have some Hawks View wine in the house! Make it a case to have shipping included... Check out our online store for specials.
$10 Flat-Rate Ground Shipping Online!
Ground shipping is included with the purchase of 12+ bottles.
No promo code necessary. This promotion is valid for the Online Store.
Promotion is not applicable to Wine Club Shipments. Offer ends June 30, 2020.